English 4, Post 3, ' 'My dream job'

 Warm Salutations,

Prospective Music Interpreters, Art History/Musical Theorists, Plastic Artists, Theatre Designers, etc. from Artes,


This week, I am bringing to you the third out of six blog sessions.



In this particular session, you will be asked to do the following class assignment:

 

 

 

- What kind of job would you like to have in the future? How do you imagine it?

- What skills will you need?

- Would you like to travel a lot in your job?

- What about the salary?

- What major are you studying / are you thinking of taking? Explain why 

- Add any other related ideas.


- Make comments on 3 of your classmates’ posts (optional) + a comment on your teacher's post (obligatory)

 

- Word Count: 210 words

 

 

I leave you a sample, as usual, 

 

"First of all, as a manner of a beginning, I would like to say that it is difficult to choose a favourite activity that you perform, in my case, I probably have too many to choose from. If I was paid for an activity I enjoy performing, I would say it could be heaven on Earth, literally. However, I must return to reality and talk about what paid endeavour I enjoy the most doing, and in my case, it should be ‘teaching English as a Foreign Language to university students.

 

It is extremely difficult to say what particular bit of your job you like the most. Choosing a form of making money that makes you happy is one of the most difficult decisions a person has to make in their entire life. It is not just a matter of choosing; it is a matter of performing a job and dealing with the hardships of it without giving in during the process.

 

The money you make is important, however, the quantity is not that much. Money brings a great deal of help and gives you an opportunity to obtain some tools to help you thrive throughout this life. I think I’m not in this business for money. I’m here because it is fun and I rather enjoy the experience of meeting new challenges to approach new people and their struggles with the English Language.

 

What about you?

Best Regards

Cheers!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is very nice what you tell us, I am glad that you enjoy the work of teaching, as it is difficult but at the same time rewarding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How great to read you and know that you like your job, the question of what your dream job? is complex, not everyone achieves it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad to know that you enjoy your work, I think you are a good teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's difficult to find a job you like. But it is obvious that you like your job and teach. I think you are a great teacher and I'am glad that you are teaching us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I think the same thing about money, we must devote ourselves to what makes us happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are right, it is a very difficult decision. I think it's a very big responsibility to do something you love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We also noticed that he likes his job, he does it with great care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

English 4, Post 1, 'A country you would like to visit'

English 4, Post 2, 'Choosing between: (a) The best holidays or (b) The best concert'